Vehicle Modifications from W.E.D.J.E.E.
Here it is: the long-awaited list of vehicle mods that can be put
into whatever personal vehicle you wish. Many of these will look
familar as being on the STRAFE. This is because the same standards
that the STRAFE meets will be used in customizing your vehicle.
Only difference is a few extra toys still under development and the
fact that the STRAFE is a Modified Ferrarri Testarossa.
We'll upgrade whatever you send us; just allow a week or so for
delivery. Earlier time estimates were higher, but that was before
we had proper facilities developed for doing multiple mods and
trained our now specialized upgrade personnel. Each vehicle type
will get its own name, courtesy of WEDJEE, for our recognition and
tracking purposes as well as providing instant recognition as a
For a vehicle the size of the STRAFE (a sports car):
- Sony 100 disc CD changer (CD's not included) and AM/FM radio
with 5000W amp and Infinity loudspeakers. 11 interior, 5 external
- Hover Engine
- Anti-theft package: The CLUB, a VIPER alarm system, and timed
kill with electric shocks to the Buttocks of the driver. (Note:
none of this stuff is made-up. You can get it all in RL.)
- Shields and Armor-plate
- 3.5 cu ft refridge
- reinforced, armored tires
Pick any combination of the following weapons for a total of
- Standard Fluffer-Nutter
- Fluffer-Nutter twin cannon: extended range and extra fluff.
Twin-barrelled. (Counts as 2)
- Mark IV Long John Torpedoes. Heat/Radar seeking armor piercing
Long Johns. Work in air or sea. Select from chocolate or vanilla
cream or jelly filling. Mixed flavor packs also available. (1 space
per tube or 3 tubes for 2 spaces.)
- Battering Ram and extra superstructure
- Standard Burgermasterblaster
- BMB Assault Cannon: Gatlin-gun style Burgermasterblaster. Used
primarily on heavy assault vehicles. (Counts for 2 spaces.)
- Standard Supershakersoaker
- Shake Cannon: Smaller version of the shake cannon found on
MAMs. (Counts for 2 spaces.)
- Martinimasterblaster (sorry... only one version
- Jello-shard Cannon. Fires crystal-shard jello (alcohol-laced
jello cubes). Only one size available.
- Spongeseeker Missile racks. Auto-load spongeseeker missiles.
Each rack holds 6 missiles. Each launcher rack counts 1 space, or
add 12 more missiles for another 1 space. (i.e. 2 launchers for
salvoing and 12 missiles is 2 spaces, while 1 launcher with 18
missiles is also 2 spaces.)
- "Warthog" cannon: We got these from the USAF. Took 'em right
out of parts inventory for the A-10 Warthog tank killer. Nice toys.
Only requires 1 space each!
- Laser Cannon: cuts through 1040 steel up to 1 foot thick. Also
tends to over-cook any burgers left lying around. If you take one,
be careful with it. It can still do damage at VERY long range.
- Personal Weapons Pack: Put your own weapon here. Time to
install varies widely. Spaces required depend on the size of your
Pick two (2)
Note: Sensors required for these mods are included, ie altitude or
depth meter, sonar, radar, etc.
- Orbital Platform (Weapons systems are suitably upgraded.)
(Additional Fees required. Plus tax. Lots of Tax. C/o "President
Note: Prices subject to change without notice on these mods, so
they aren't listed here!
- Neural interface control helmet
- Standard Cloak (Cloaks to some degree; special sensors can
still find it.)
- WEDJEE Cloak (Try and find me. Come on. Just try it.)
- Sugar and Caffeine IV
- Mr. Coffee or Mr. Tea
- IR, UV, Thermo, Ultrasound sensor pack
- Manual Transmission (if the vehicle doesn't come with
- Combat efficiency meter: gives ratings from 0 (sponge) to 100
- Others may be requested, but may take extra time depending on
availablity of parts and specialists.
Delivery time is 2-3 weeks. Sir Ashur Galand, C-in-C of
Return to WEDJEE home
Return to DE home